He's a big proponent of Heinlein's Rules of Writing. If you're not familiar with those, they are:
- You must write
- Finish what you start.
- You must refrain from rewriting, except to editorial order, and (Harlan Ellison's Corollary) only if you agree with the change.
- You must put your story on the market.
- You must keep it on the market until it has sold.
- You must repeat the rules above.
- Describe the days activities, as they relate to writing
- Discuss the writing I did that day - fiction, non-fiction, and blogging
- Provide daily word counts for fiction, non-fiction, and blogging